Monday, May 30, 2011

Marco Polo´s Interview

Daniel Basílio: When were you born?
Marco Polo: I was born in 1254, a good year for me.
Daniel Basílio: Where did you live?
Marco Polo: Well, when I was a child I lived in Venice.
Maria Viana: Mr. Polo, did you go to school?
Marco Polo: No, my father and my uncle taught me everything at home.
Maria Viana: Did you go to college?
Marco Polo: I did! I learned a lot and I also studied merchant subjects.
Leonor Ferreira: Polo, what was the best thing you ever did?
Marco Polo: The best thing I ever did was to travel through Asia. By doing this, I helped change the world.
Leonor Ferreira: In your opinion, how did you change the world?
Marco Polo: Well, I changed the word because I went in a route to Asia and found various materials that Europeans still use and like a lot, such as: silk, spices, etc.
Fábio Huang: When did you die?
Marco Polo: I died in 1324 and I was buried in a church called “San Lorenzo of Venice”.
Fábio Huang: How did you die?
Marco Polo: I died of a very bad illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment